America’s teachers have played an important role in the lives of our nation’s youth, especially during this challenging year. Live with Kelly and Ryan wants to honor these amazing educators and has announced the launch of “Live’s Top Teacher Search.”
- When it comes to defining heroes in our society, teachers rank at the top of the list, that’s why today on Live with Kelly and Ryan, the hosts announced the return of one of the show’s most popular and meaningful initiatives: “Live’s Top Teacher Search.”
- This initiative will honor outstanding educators the week of May 3-7, during “Live’s Top Teacher Week” and in celebration of the national “Teacher Appreciation Week.”
- The search is open to current educators from Pre-K through 12th grade, and viewers can write in to nominate an extraordinary teacher for consideration.
- Visit KellyAndRyan.com for rules, submission guidelines and further details.
About Live’s Top Teacher Search:
- In the past year, teachers have had to step up like never before, learning how to keep students engaged and motivated under the most difficult of circumstances, facing down the pandemic while meeting the challenges of virtual and hybrid learning.
- With “Live’s Top Teacher Search,” the show will honor educators who go above and beyond for their students, their schools and their communities, especially in these most challenging of times.
- One teacher will receive a grand prize of $10,000.
- Plus, “Live” is teaming up with SONIC Drive-In to gift the winning teacher another $10,000 to use on national education nonprofit site DonorsChoose, where they can fund essential learning supplies for their classroom or the classroom of another teacher.