If there’s one thing Tony Stark knows, it’s style. Now you can emulate the style of the genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist with these new Iron Man shoes from Adidas.
- Adidas has released a trio of new shoes, joining their ZX 2K Boost series.
- These new shoes are inspired by Tony and Stark Industries, letting you walk a mile in Iron Man’s shoes.
- The new Marvel x Adidas shoes combine real-life retro running tech with details from the fictional weapons and tech-manufacturing corporation.
- The new shoes are available in three different colors:
- The tongue of these new shoes is designed in the shape of Iron Man’s mask and the outsole glows in the dark, giving them a high-tech look.
- You can order the new Stark Industries shoes from Adidas here for $150 each.