SeaWorld San Diego has announced that rides and roller coasters will reopen starting on April 12.
- SeaWorld San Diego will be opening up rides and roller coasters after over a year of closure starting on April 12.
- In addition to the attractions, the park has been hosting the Seven Seas Food Festival, which will continue to run through May 2. You can check out what Mike thought of the event when he was able to go back in March.
- The park will have enacted health and safety measures in place including limited park capacity, physical distancing, and enhanced cleaning.
- Per state theme park guidelines, only California residents are allowed to enter the parks and party sizes must be kept to no more than 3 households. Guests entering the park will be required to show proof of residency.
- Date-specific tickets and reservations available each day will be limited and must be done online in advance of each visit.
SeaWorld Ticket Deals:
- To celebrate the reopening of attractions on April 12, SeaWorld San Diego is holding a deal where you can buy a Fun Card for the rest of 2021 for less than the price of a one-day ticket ($91.99). The sale will end on Sunday, April 11, 2021. To purchase, you can click here.
- SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment has also brought back its Waves of Honor program, allowing active duty military members to redeem complimentary single-day tickets for themselves and up to three friends and family members to visit one of its parks through December 31, 2021. You can learn more about it here.
What They’re Saying:
- Marilyn Hannes, SeaWorld San Diego Park President: “We’re delighted to bring back some of the best thrill and family rides that San Diego has to offer. Our guests have been eager for SeaWorld to re-open rides, and we are looking forward to providing these exciting experiences to our guests. Safety is our number one priority, and as we’ve been fortunate to already be open and operating as a zoo, we’ve already implemented significant safety enhancements for our guests.”
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Disney travel planning