The transformation of EPCOT at Walt Disney World continues as Disney fans eagerly await the new experiences the park will have to offer. Now, we know when we can expect to see at least a couple of those new experiences as the Disney Parks Blog shared that Club Cool and the park’s new flagship store, Creations Shop, will open this summer.
- According to the Parks Blog, Creations Shop will feature “a bold, sleek design that creates a perfect showcase for the rich variety of items you’ll find as part of your EPCOT experience.”
- The shop will feature a Mickey Mouse mural and Disney promises that “this is Mickey like you’ve never seen him before.”
- The shop will also feature homages to Mickey throughout the space in the form of completely original works of art.
- The space will also feature an open, bright and welcoming environment with huge glass walls that allow sunlight to pur into the shop.
- And of course, guests will be able to find all of the merchandise they can possibly want to commemorate their visit.
- In addition to this new shop, Club Cool will also open this summer.
- Adjacent to Creations Shop, Club Cool Hosted by Coca-Cola will be a sort of reimagining of the fan-favorite experience.
- Guests will still be able to explore tasty drinks from around the world, but the space will also feature some “new magic” when it reopens.
- Both of these new locations will be a part of the World Celebration area of the park, located just behind the iconic Spaceship Earth.