As we enter a new week of television programming, Good Morning America has announced their guests for April 19th-24th. The show will welcome actors, musicians and authors who will discuss their current and upcoming projects.
- Every day millions of Americans tune in to ABC’s long running morning news show Good Morning America or GMA for the latest national news and entertainment.
- The network has shared their guests list for the upcoming week which features authors, actors and more.
- Good Morning America airs Monday-Friday (7:00-9:00 am EST), on the ABC Television Network.
GMA Guests for the Week of April 19-23:
- Monday, April 19
- Composer Kris Bowers (A Concerto Is a Conversation)
- Molly Baz (Cook This Book)
- Performance by Robin Thicke
- Tuesday, April 20
- Nigella Lawson (Cook, Eat, Repeat)
- Gal Gadot (IMPACT With Gal Gadot)
- Wednesday, April 21
- Poet Rupi Kaur (Rupi Kaur Live)
- Thursday, April 22
- GMA celebrates Earth Day
- Friday, April 23
- Joe Zee (Oscars fashion through the years)
- Cooking with Chef Daniel Lambert
- Saturday, April 24
- Binge This! with Kelley L. Carter
- Cooking with Chef George Duran
- Deals and Steals with Tory Johnson
Good Morning America is a two-hour, live program anchored by Robin Roberts, George Stephanopoulos, Michael Strahan and Ginger Zee is the chief meteorologist.