GMA3: What You Need to Know has announced their guest list for the week of April 19th-23rd. Among those joining for a virtual visit are authors, actors and religious leaders who will discuss current projects, and some of the popular topics facing our nation.
- Every afternoon, ABC’s newest news program, GMA3: What You Need to Know provides audiences with the latest national health reports, inspiring stories of triumph and sometimes a bit of fun.
- The network has shared their guests list for the upcoming week which features authors, actors and more.
- The program is anchored by Amy Robach and T.J. Holmes. They are joined by chief medical correspondent Dr. Jennifer Ashton who provides the latest updates on the pandemic, and answers a variety of health questions submitted by viewers.
- GMA3: What You Need to Know airs Monday-Friday 1:00 pm ET | 12:00 pm CT on ABC, and 4:00 pm and 6:00 pm ET on ABC News Live.
GMA3 Guests for the Week of April 19-23:
- Monday, April 19
- Senator Mazie Hirono (Heart of Fire)
- Jesse Williams (BeGreatTV)
- Tara Stiles (Clean body, Clean Mind)
- Performance by Robin Thicke
- Tuesday, April 20
- Sharon Smith-Akinsanya (People of Color Careers)
- Nigella Lawson (Cook, Eat, Repeat)
- Jessie Mei Li (Shadow and Bone)
- Wednesday, April 21
- Mayor Tishaura O. Jones (St. Louis, Missouri)
- Laurise McMillian (About My Business)
- Thursday, April 22
- Rep. Carlos A. Giménez (R-Fla.)
- Fallon Fox & Raquel Willis
- Jennie Romer (Can I Recycle This?)
- Shamier Anderson (Stowaway)
- Friday, April 23
- Rashad Robinson (President of Color of Change)
- Kathryn Emery (Home improvement tips)
- Rev. Suzan Johnson Cook
- Mike Muse & Kelley L. Carter (Academy Awards)
GMA3: What You Need to Know is a one-hour program co-anchored by Amy Robach, T.J. Holmes with Dr. Jennifer Ashton as chief medical correspondent.