FX has set a premiere date for their new interview show hosted by David Choe. The new show, simply titled The Choe Show, will debut on the network on June 25.
- The Choe Show will premiere on FX on June 25 at 10 PM and will be available on Hulu the next day.
- According to Deadline, the new show will see host David Choe paint a portrait of his guests, both literally and figuratively.
- The series will emanate from Choe’s childhood home where the host will speak with his guest as “a motivational interviewer and compassionate listener.”
- The Choe Show was created by Choe and he executive produces with Matt Revelli and Christopher Chen, Atlanta director Hiro Murai and Nate Matteson of Super Frog Entertainment.
- Paco Raterta is on to direct the series.
- Previously, Choe has hosted and filmed series for Vice, including The Vice Guide to Travel and Thumbs Up!.
- He was also notably paid to paint murals on the wall of Facebook’s first office.
- FX has previously run interview shows like this one, including Brand X with Russell Brand and Totally Biased with W. Kamau Bell.