Next week Tamron Hall will welcome a number of special guests including entertainers and athletes. Together they’ll discuss major life events, current projects, and so much more.
- Tamron Hall brings a refreshing, relatable and unstoppable voice to the daytime community – talking to the people you are talking about.
- From the deeply personal to the purely fun, Tamron Hall is a daily destination for viewers to connect with the people shaping our lives through meaningful, engaging and entertaining conversations.
- ABC has announced the show’s special guests for the coming week which include musicians, athletes and more.
- Tamron Hall is produced by Walt Disney Television and is distributed in national syndication by Disney Media Networks. Visit TamronHallShow for stations and air times.
Tamron Hall Guests for the Week of April 19th-23rd:
- Monday, April 19 – Viral Recipes
- Aarón Sánchez (MasterChef)
- Bryan Ford
- MacKenzie Smith
- Tuesday, April 20 – Finding your Soulmate – What Makes Relationships Last
- Patti Stanger (The Millionaire Matchmaker)
- Kim and Penn Holderness (Everybody Fights: So Why Not Get Better at It?)
- Mikey and Randie Chapman (Black Millennial Marriage)
- Wednesday, April 21 – Moving Past Scandal, Backlash and Generational Trauma
- Ryan Lochte and wife Kayla
- Rebecca Black
- Cece Meadows (Prados Beauty)
- Thursday, April 22 – Rebels and Rule Breakers
- Ali Stroker (Tony Award Winner)
- Friday, April 23 – Power of Friendships
- Tisha Campell and Tichina Arnold (Martin)
- Kevan Chandler
The show is executive produced by Hall and Candi Carter and Carter serves as showrunner. The show broadcasts from New York City and features a dynamic mix of live and taped shows.