Marvel and Aconyte Books have announced the next novel in their multi year partnership, will focus on not one, but three heroic Marvel characters. Teaming up for Target: Kree are the Guardians of the Galaxy, Iron Man and Ms. Marvel. Pre-orders are available now ahead of the July 6th release.
- Marvel has announced a new epic team-up featuring the Guardians of the Galaxy, Iron Man, and Ms. Marvel. The group of supers will meet up in the world of the Marvel: Crisis Protocol tabletop game!
- The next title in the Marvel and Aconyte Books partnership is Target: Kree, from author Stuart Moore (X-Men: The Dark Phoenix Saga)
- Target: Kree will be available in several formats:
- Trade paperback
- Fans will be able to find the story at book shops and online retailers
- The novel will debut this Summer on July 6th. Pre-orders for Target: Kree are available now!
About Target: Kree:
- “In the action-packed novel Target: Kree, the Avengers clash with the Guardians of the Galaxy in a desperate search for a planet-killer.
- Following the destruction of their world, a group of Kree refugees come to Earth to work for Stark Enterprises. But the Guardians of the Galaxy arrive soon after, believing that the world-killer is actually one of those Kree, now hiding out on Earth. But there are others after the killer too, and the Avengers have no choice but to respond – and both Tony Stark and Kamala Khan have to choose between the fate of the Earth and the people they care about.”
More Marvel Comics: