Guests who want to join the Resistance against the First Order and experience Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance at Disneyland’s Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge when the park reopens on April 30th should know some important new information for how to access the popular attraction.
- Upon reopening the theme parks on April 30, The Disneyland Resort will continue leveraging a virtual queue system for one of their most popular experiences, Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance.
- The attraction’s virtual queue is only accessible via the Disneyland mobile app, and Guests may only experience the attraction by joining the virtual queue.
- Beginning April 30, 2021, distribution times for virtual queue enrollment will be daily, at 7 a.m. and 12 p.m.
- Guests with a valid ticket and theme park reservation who will start their day at Disneyland Park will be able to access the virtual queue system with the Disneyland app and check for an available boarding group starting at 7 a.m. on the day of their park reservation. This can be done before you leave your hotel, home, or wherever else you may be at that time. Guests will need to have their park tickets linked to their Disney account.
- To access the virtual queue opportunity beginning at 12 p.m., Guests must have a valid ticket and park reservation, and have entered Disneyland Park, or Disney California Adventure Park with a Park Hopper ticket by noon. Guests beginning their day at Disney California Adventure Park may then enter Disneyland Park with their Park Hopper ticket after 1 p.m. for their boarding group, as applicable.
- Access to a Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance boarding group is subject to availability and not guaranteed. In order to give as many Guests as possible the opportunity to join the Resistance, each Guest can enter the virtual queue no more than once per day.
- As a reminder, only Guests with a valid admission into Disneyland Park will be able to experience Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance, subject to availability. Distribution times are subject to change or cancellation.
- As a reminder, the attraction’s virtual queue is only accessible via the Disneyland mobile app. To maximize your opportunity to secure a boarding group, remember:
- Register or log-in to a Disney account.
- Download the Disneyland mobile app on your smart device or ensure you’re using the most updated version of the app before you arrive at the park. Ensure push notifications are enabled so you receive your virtual queue call back details.
- Use the Disneyland app to link and assign all park tickets in your party to a Disney account.
- Have a valid admission into Disneyland park for the day you’re visiting.
- Select one member of your party to access the virtual queue for everyone in your group at one of the distribution times; if multiple people in your party try to join the virtual queue simultaneously, that may complicate your ability to secure a boarding group. The member of your party accessing the virtual queue must have all park tickets in the party linked to their Disney account.
- Remember, virtual queue boarding groups are limited and subject to availability.