Tomorrow’s episode of Amphibia is slated to be filled with music, so Walt Disney Records has already jumped ahead and released some of the new tunes from the episode as a Digital EP.
- The next episode of Amphibia is set to debut tomorrow, and in it we will see Anne and her friends enter the Wartwood Battle of the Bands contest.
- Though we haven’t seen the episode yet, it is slated to be full of music (obviously) and today, Walt Disney Records announced that four tracks from the episode are now available as a Digital EP.
- All the songs are featured in the episode, including both “Heartstomper” and “No Big Deal.”
- In the current season of Amphibia, Anne and the Plantars are on a quest to unlock the mysteries of the music box as they leave the cozy confines of Wartwood for the distant city of Newtopia. On their journey, they will visit exotic new locations, uncover hidden secrets and experience unexpected reunions as they continue to search for a way to get Anne home.
- Amphibia stars Brenda Song (The Suite Life of Zach and Cody) as the voice of Anne Plantar, along with Justin Felbinger (Miles From Tomorrowland) as Sprig Plantar, who forges a once-in-a-lifetime friendship with Anne; Amanda Leighton (This Is Us) as unpredictable pollywog (aka tadpole) Polly Plantar, the youngest member of the Plantar family; and Disney Legend Bill Farmer (the voice of Goofy) as overprotective and traditional grandfather Hop Pop.
- The series has a lot to take, with a story stretching across the entire seasons, and you can catch up on some of the latest episodes here.
- Recently, an episode of Big City Greens took the family to a karaoke night, and the songs that were performed in that episode are also available on digital music albums.
- Amphibia airs on Disney Channel and is also available on the DisneyNOW app.