A Disney Afternoon Dooney & Bourke collection is reportedly coming soon to shopDisney.
So I did a thing. ?❤️It’s the first time my signature is on an item and I’m so excited! Coming soon to @shopDisney. My childhood bud friend sent me pics from somewhere she saw them because she so excited also LOL. #DisneyAfternoon pic.twitter.com/sNn4Epn0zk
— Cortney Williams (@corrwill) April 24, 2021
- Cortney Williams, Disney Creative Group Graphic Designer shared some photos of a new Dooney & Bourke collection coming soon to shopDisney that features characters from The Disney Afternoon series of shows.
- The design features characters from TaleSpin, Chip 'n Dale: Rescue Rangers, Goof Troop, DuckTales, Disney's Adventures of the Gummi Bears, and Darkwing Duck.
- There is no word on when the collection will release, or if we’ll see additional merchandise offerings with the pattern.
More Disney Merchandise News:
- Disney Springs announced that the latest release from the Stitch Crashes Disney collection featuring The Little Mermaid will be coming out on Monday, April 26 at World of Disney.
- Crocs announced that adult Clogs of Lightning McQueen from Disney and Pixar’s Cars franchise will go on sale on Tuesday, April 27, 2021, at 12:00 pm (noon) ET.
- “The Magic is Back” merchandise collection is coming to Disneyland Resort as the parks set to reopen.