The latest in the Stitch Crashes Disney collection featuring The Little Mermaid will be releasing on April 26.
- Disney Springs announced on social media that the latest release from the Stitch Crashes Disney collection featuring The Little Mermaid will be coming out on Monday, April 26 at World of Disney.
- If you’re unable to head to World of Disney at Disney Springs don’t worry, the collection will also release on shopDisney on May 14th.
- Series 4 has Stitch displaying an aquatic pattern of coral, fish, and mermaid silhouettes. He’s even wearing a sea flower to finish the look.
- The collection will have a total of 12 releases that include a pin, MagicBand, and plush for each series.
- Check out previous releases that include Stitch crashing The Lion King, Lady and the Tramp, and Beauty and the Beast.
- Coming later in the year, Stitch will be crashing Pinocchio.
About Stitch Crashes Disney:
- Stitch Crashes Disney is the latest introduction of a monthly collection that features plush and pins, inspired by the original Lilo and Stitch film.
- All year long, Stitch will be crashing classic Disney Animated films and fans are invited to join him in the fun to collect all 12 styles!
- Traditionally, new series release at 7:00 am PST.
- Items available in the collection include:
- A Stitch Plush
- Film-inspired tees and mugs will also be available for a limited time on shopDisney.com.