It has been reported that the Alec Baldwin and Kelsey Grammer comedy series set to air on ABC has been passed on by the network and will be shopped elsewhere.
- Variety reported that the comedy series starring Alec Baldwin, Kelsey Grammer, and Alec Mapa, which was first announced in 2020, is being passed on by ABC.
- The series from 20th Television and Modern Family’s Chris Lloyd and Vail Chandrasekaran will now be shopped around to other networks.
- The show was set to premiere during ABC’s 2021-22 season.
About the Comedy Series:
- The multi-camera comedy will focus on three men (Baldwin, Grammer, and Mapa) who were roommates in their twenties and have recently reconnected.
- Lloyd and Chandrasekaran serve as writers for the series and will executive produce along with Baldwin and Grammer.
- James Burrows, who previously worked with Kelsey Grammer on Cheers and its spinoff, Frasier, is attached to direct and executive produce the pilot.
- “The untitled comedy revolves around three men who were roommates in their twenties until their warring egos drove them apart. Now, the trio is reuniting decades later for one more run at the lives they’ve always wanted.”