GMA3: What You Need to Know has announced their guest list for the week of May 3rd-7th. Among those joining for a virtual visit are actors, authors, public figures and more who will discuss current projects, and some of the popular topics facing our nation.
- Every afternoon, ABC’s newest news program, GMA3: What You Need to Know provides audiences with the latest national health reports, inspiring stories of triumph and sometimes a bit of fun.
- The network has shared their guests list for the upcoming week which features actors, politicians, and more.
- The program is anchored by Amy Robach and T.J. Holmes. They are joined by chief medical correspondent Dr. Jennifer Ashton who provides the latest updates on the pandemic, and answers a variety of health questions submitted by viewers.
- GMA3: What You Need to Know airs Monday-Friday 1:00 pm ET | 12:00 pm CT on ABC, and 4:00 pm and 6:00 pm ET on ABC News Live.
GMA3 Guests for the Week of May 3-7:
- Monday, May 3
- LeRonne Armstrong (Oakland Police Department Chief)
- Amy Tan (Amy Tan: Unintended Memoir)
- Dr. Anne Chapas (Skincare tips)
- Dominique Jackson (Pose)
- Tuesday, May 4
- Congresswoman Eleanor Holmes Norton (D-D.C.)
- Emmanuel Acho (Uncomfortable Conversations with a Black Boy)
- Nasim Pedrad (Chad)
- Cooking with Chef Dale Talde
- Wednesday, May 5
- Meisha Porter (Chancellor of the New York City Department of Education)
- Cindy McCain (Stronger)
- Thursday, May 6
- Dr. Ernest Grant (President of the American Nurses Association)
- DeVon Franklin (Live Free)
- Patric Richardson (The Laundry Guy)
- Alex Honnold (Climbing Gold)
- Friday, May 7
- Ret. Maj. Gen. Cedric Wins (Superintendent of the Virginia Military Institute)
- Arica Himmel (Mixed-ish)
- Pastor Francis Chan
GMA3: What You Need to Know is a one-hour program co-anchored by Amy Robach, T.J. Holmes with Dr. Jennifer Ashton as chief medical correspondent.