This week Tamron Hall will welcome a number of special guests including entertainers, authors, lifestyle experts. Together they’ll discuss major life events, current projects, and so much more.
- Tamron Hall brings a refreshing, relatable and unstoppable voice to the daytime community – talking to the people you are talking about.
- From the deeply personal to the purely fun, Tamron Hall is a daily destination for viewers to connect with the people shaping our lives through meaningful, engaging and entertaining conversations.
- ABC has announced the show’s special guests for the coming week which include Oscar winners, actors and more.
- Tamron Hall is produced by Walt Disney Television and is distributed in national syndication by Disney Media Networks. Visit TamronHallShow for stations and air times.
Tamron Hall Guests for the Week of May 3-8:
- Monday, May 3 – Unorthodox Wellness Trends
- André Leon Talley (Former Vogue Editor)
- Tuesday, May 4 – Beauty Trends
- Mia Neal and Jamika Wilson (Oscar Winners)
- Mario Dedivanovic (Kim Kardashian’s Makeup artist)
- Wednesday, May 5 – Ending Mental Health Stigmas
- Melissa and Doug Bernstein
- AnnaLynne McCord
- Thursday, May 6 – Stunning Before and After Home Makeovers
- Erin and Ben Napier (HGTV’s Home Town)
- Friday, May 7 – Kick off to Mother’s Day Weekend
- Christian Serratos (Netflix’s Selena: The Series)
- Laura Benanti
The show is executive produced by Hall and Candi Carter and Carter serves as showrunner. The show broadcasts from New York City and features a dynamic mix of live and taped shows.