Disney+ announced today that Robin Roberts will host and executive produce a new four-episode series, Turning the Tables With Robin Roberts, featuring round table conversations with female celebrities premiering Friday, July 30.
- It was announced today that a new Disney+ series Turning the Tables With Robin Roberts will be coming to the service on Friday, July 30.
- The four-episode series will be hosted and executive produced by Robin Roberts, featuring intimate round table conversations with female celebrities including Debbie Allen, Sofia Carson, Jamie Lee Curtis, Jenna Dewan, Sheila E., Melissa Etheridge, Mickey Guyton, Betsey Johnson, Billie Jean King, Tig Notaro, Raven-Symoné, and Josie Totah.
- LeBron James will serve as an executive producer on the series with his media conglomerate, The SpringHill Company.
- In addition to Roberts and James, the team of executive producers includes women, BIPOC, and members of the LGBTQ+ community.
About the Show:
- “In each episode, Roberts sits down with three famous women who share experiences that are both personal and moving. As the show's title suggests, the guests often "turn the tables" and interview Roberts and each other in heartfelt and often humorous conversations that showcase authenticity and vulnerability.”
What They’re Saying:
- Robin Roberts, Host and Executive Producer: "This project is very personal to me, and I'm proud to bring it to Disney+. The guests we've assembled are an amazing group of women who have all achieved great success in their various careers. Although they represent different age groups and backgrounds, they were all willing to open up and share their unique stories with honesty and humor. I welcome viewers to come along with me on this journey as we learn about the importance of expressing vulnerability and connecting with others."
— Good Morning America (@GMA) May 6, 2021
You can catch Turning the Tables With Robin Roberts when it premieres on Disney+ on Friday, July 30.