This week Tamron Hall will welcome a number of special guests including actors and journalists. Together they’ll discuss major life events, current projects, and so much more.
- Tamron Hall brings a refreshing, relatable and unstoppable voice to the daytime community – talking to the people you are talking about.
- From the deeply personal to the purely fun, Tamron Hall is a daily destination for viewers to connect with the people shaping our lives through meaningful, engaging and entertaining conversations.
- ABC has announced the show’s special guests for the coming week which include actors, journalists, and more.
- Tamron Hall is produced by Walt Disney Television and is distributed in national syndication by Disney Media Networks. Visit TamronHallShow for stations and air times.
Tamron Hall Guests for the Week of May 10-14:
- Monday, May 10 – Embracing The Power To Be Seen
- Tuesday, May 11 – History-making Places In America
- Oklahoma town registered as a historic landmark
- Alaskan town where the post office, police station, school and of the residents live under one roof
- New Mexico hot air balloon capital of the world
- Keeping Christmas alive year-round in Indiana
- Largest contiguous urban arts district in the US.
- Wednesday, May 12 – Secret Lives Of Teenagers
- Hidden addictions to shocking alternative lifestyles and how parents can help keep teens safe
- Thursday, May 13 – Undercover Journalism
- Journalist who infiltrated ISIS
- Valene Kane and Shazad Latif (Profile)
- Friday, May 14 – Simple Kitchen Recipes
- Making lives a little easier in the kitchen with simple sheet pan breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert recipes for the entire family.
The show is executive produced by Hall and Candi Carter and Carter serves as showrunner. The show broadcasts from New York City and features a dynamic mix of live and taped shows.