- Freeform’s summer schedule has been released featuring season premieres of popular shows like Motherland: Fort Salem, grown-ish, and Good Trouble, and the final season of The Bold Type.
- All show episodes are available to stream on-demand on Hulu the day after they premiere on Freeform.
Freeform Summer Schedule:
Motherland: Fort Salem – Season Two Premiere – June 22 at 10:00 pm.
“Raelle, Tally, and Abigail confront higher stakes, dangerous magic, and a new threat from an ancient group of witch hunters, The Camarilla.
In the first season, we saw our trio of young witches follow in the footsteps of their foremothers, defending the nation from The Spree as part of the United States Army. Their training is intensified when they are promoted to attend War College, where their magic, relationships and beliefs will be pushed to the limits. While General Alder seeks out new witches to join the wars to come, The Spree and the Army learn their fight may no longer be with one another. But how can two enemies work together to thwart a hatred that won’t stop until all witches are exterminated?”
- Motherland: Fort Salem stars Taylor Hickson, Jessica Sutton, Ashley Nicole Williams, Amalia Holm, Demetria McKinney, and Lyne Renée.
- It is written and created by Eliot Laurence. With Laurence, Will Ferrell, Adam McKay and Kevin Messick are executive producers. Amanda Tapping, Erin Maher, Kay Reindl and Bryan Q. Miller also serve as executive producers on the series.
grown-ish – Season Four Premiere – July 8 at 8:00 pm.
“Follow Zoey Johnson as she heads to college and begins her hilarious journey to adulthood. From black-ish executive producer, Kenya Barris, comes a contemporary take on the current issues facing both students and administrators in the world of higher education.”
- grown-ish stars Yara Shahidi, Trevor Jackson, Francia Raisa, Emily Arlook, Jordan Buhat, Chloe Bailey, Halle Bailey, Luka Sabbat and Diggy Simmons.
- The series is produced by ABC Signature, a part of Disney Television Studios.
- It is executive produced by Kenya Barris, Julie Bean, Jenifer Rice-Genzuk Henry, Craig Doyle, Yara Shahidi, Anthony Anderson, Laurence Fishburne, Helen Sugland, and E. Brian Dobbins.
Good Trouble – Second Half of Season Three – July 14 at 10:00 pm
“Good Trouble follows the residents of Downtown Los Angeles’ The Coterie as they juggle career, love and friendship and learn that standing up for what you believe in requires making a little noise and getting into trouble.”
- The series stars Maia Mitchell, Cierra Ramirez, Sherry Cola, Tommy Martinez, Zuri Adele, Emma Hunton, Josh Pence and Beau Mirchoff.
- Good Trouble is co-created by Joanna Johnson, Peter Paige and Bradley Bredeweg. Johnson serves as executive producer along with Gregory Gugliotta, Christine Sacani, Maia Mitchell, Cierra Ramirez, Jennifer Lopez, Elaine Goldsmith-Thomas and Benny Medina.
The Bold Type – Fifth and Final Season – May 26 at 10:00 pm
“Get a glimpse into the outrageous lives and loves of those responsible for the global women's magazine, "Scarlet." The rising generation of Scarlet women leans on one another as they find their own voices in a sea of intimidating leaders. Together they explore sexuality, identity, love and fashion.”
- The Bold Type stars Katie Stevens, Aisha Dee, Meghann Fahy, Stephen Conrad Moore and Melora Hardin.
- The series is executive produced by Wendy Straker Hauser, Matt McGuinness, David Bernad, Joanna Coles, Brian Madden, Ruben Fleischer and Sandrine Gros d’Aillon.
- The series is produced by Universal Television, a division of Universal Studio Group and The District.