FX has put in a series order for a new animated show titled Little Demon starring Aubrey Plaza, Danny DeVito, and Lucy DeVito.
- FX has put in a series order for Little Demon a new animated horror-comedy.
- The series will star Aubrey Plaza as a single mother of a daughter played by Lucy DeVito, who was spawned by the devil, played by Danny DeVito.
- The show is from creators Darcy Fowler, Seth Kirschner, and Kieran Valla.
- According to Deadline, the story takes place 13 years after being impregnated by the Devil (Danny DeVito) as the mother (Plaza) and her daughter (Lucy DeVito) try to live a normal life in Delaware but continue to be stopped by monsters, including the Devil, who wants custody of his daughter’s soul.
- The show will air on FXX and FX on Hulu.
some kids really are from hell. the animated show ‘little demon’ has received a series order from FX, starring @evilhag as a single mother of a daughter (@lucydevito) spawned by the devil (@dannydevito) – from creators darcy fowler, seth kirschner and kieran valla. pic.twitter.com/PAqnIZ6MaH
— FX Networks (@FXNetworks) May 11, 2021
More FX News:
- FX has released the trailer for the third and final season of Mr Inbetween premiering on Tuesday, May 25.
- The first teaser for their six-part documentary series PRIDE about LGBTQ+ and civil rights has been released by FX.
- Mayans M.C., the hit outlaw biker drama, has been renewed for a fourth season at FX.