As we enter a new week of television programming, Good Morning America has announced their guests for May 17th-22nd. The show will welcome actors, authors, and musicians who will discuss their current and upcoming projects.
- Every day millions of Americans tune in to ABC’s long running morning news show Good Morning America or GMA for the latest national news and entertainment.
- The network has shared their guests list for the upcoming week which features authors, musicians and more.
- Good Morning America airs Monday-Friday (7:00-9:00 am EST), on the ABC Television Network.
GMA Guests for the Week of May 17-22:
- Monday, May 17
- Lamar Odom
- Miss Universe 2021 winner
- Tuesday, May 18
- Dwyane Wade & Gabrielle Union (Shady Baby)
- Cooking with Chef Tu David Phu
- Jack Nicklaus and Jack Nicklaus II (Best Seat in the House: 18 Golden Lessons from a Father to His Son)
- Wednesday, May 19
- Jennifer Hudson (Respect)
- Don Francisco (Con ganas de vivir)
- Thursday, May 20
- Michelle Williams (Checking In)
- Stacey Swann (Olympus, Texas)
- Friday, May 21
- Taraji P. Henson
- Patton Oswalt (M.O.D.O.K.)
- Saturday, May 22
- Binge This! With Andrea Boehlke
- Deals and Steals with Tory Johnson
Good Morning America is a two-hour, live program anchored by Robin Roberts, George Stephanopoulos, Michael Strahan and Ginger Zee is the chief meteorologist.