This week Tamron Hall is celebrating Spring Refresh Week featuring ways to declutter and recharge for an overall fresh start to spring. Tamron Hall welcomes a number of special guests including actors and athletes. Together they’ll discuss major life events, current projects, and so much more.
- Tamron Hall brings a refreshing, relatable and unstoppable voice to the daytime community – talking to the people you are talking about.
- From the deeply personal to the purely fun, Tamron Hall is a daily destination for viewers to connect with the people shaping our lives through meaningful, engaging and entertaining conversations.
- In addition to Spring Refresh Week, Tamron will also take the show on the road for the first time since the pandemic began, sharing the charm of Baltimore, Maryland, with viewers across the country.
- ABC has announced the show’s special guests for the coming week which include actors and athletes.
- Tamron Hall is produced by Walt Disney Television and is distributed in national syndication by Disney Media Networks. Visit TamronHallShow for stations and air times.
Tamron Hall Guests for the Week of May 17-21:
- Monday, May 17 – Spring Refresh Week
- Refreshing your diet
- “Tam Fam Deals” – Big Savings on premium finds
- Tuesday, May 18 – “Road Trippin’ with Tamron” – Baltimore
- Orioles’ star pitcher, John Means
- Tamron throws out the first pitch
- Retired teacher who turned love of horses into a mission to prepare kids for success
- Wednesday, May 19 – More Spring Refresh Week Fun
- Billy Porter (Pose)
- Thursday, May 20 – Clearing Your Mind/Give Yourself a Break
- Gabrielle Union and Dwyane Wade
- Friday, May 21 – Declutter Your Life
- Al Roker (Morning Show Mysteries)
- Holly Robinson-Peete and Karen Robinson
- Keshia Knight Pulliam
The show is executive produced by Hall and Candi Carter and Carter serves as showrunner. The show broadcasts from New York City and features a dynamic mix of live and taped shows.