GMA3: What You Need to Know has announced their guest list for the week of May 24th-28th. Among those joining for a virtual visit are actors, religious leaders, public figures and more who will discuss current projects, and some of the popular topics facing our nation.
- Every afternoon, ABC’s newest news program, GMA3: What You Need to Know provides audiences with the latest national health reports, inspiring stories of triumph and sometimes a bit of fun.
- The network has shared their guests list for the upcoming week which features actors, politicians, and more.
- The program is anchored by Amy Robach and T.J. Holmes. They are joined by chief medical correspondent Dr. Jennifer Ashton who provides the latest updates on the pandemic, and answers a variety of health questions submitted by viewers.
- GMA3: What You Need to Know airs Monday-Friday 1:00 pm ET | 12:00 pm CT on ABC, and 4:00 pm and 6:00 pm ET on ABC News Live.
GMA3 Guests for the Week of May 24-28:
- Monday, May 24
- Representative Grace Meng (D-Queens)
- Laurise McMillian (Refinery29)
- Samira Wiley (The Handmaid’s Tale)
- David Kaufman (Architectural Digest)
- Tuesday, May 25
- Senator Cory Booker (D-NJ)
- Dr. Ibram X. Kendi (Stamped from the Beginning)
- Miski Noor (Black Vision Collective Co-founder)
- Angela Rose Myers (President of the Minneapolis NAACP)
- Wednesday, May 26
- Alex Presha
- Dr. Shefali Tsabary (A Radical Awakening)
- Natalie Morales (Plan B)
- Thursday, May 27
- Yvonne Orji (Bamboozled by Jesus)
- Chef Eric Adjepong
- Angel Bismark Curiel (Pose)
- Friday, May 28
- USC’s first Black Valedictorian Tianna Shaw-Wakeman
- Connell Barrett (Dating Sucks, But You Don’t)
- Bishop T.D. Jakes
GMA3: What You Need to Know is a one-hour program co-anchored by Amy Robach, T.J. Holmes with Dr. Jennifer Ashton as chief medical correspondent.