GMA3: What You Need to Know has announced their guest list for the week of May 31st-June 4th. Among those joining for a virtual visit are actors, religious leaders, public figures and more who will discuss current projects, and some of the popular topics facing our nation.
- Every afternoon, ABC’s newest news program, GMA3: What You Need to Know provides audiences with the latest national health reports, inspiring stories of triumph and sometimes a bit of fun.
- The network has shared their guests list for the upcoming week which features actors, politicians, and more.
- The program is anchored by Amy Robach and T.J. Holmes. They are joined by chief medical correspondent Dr. Jennifer Ashton who provides the latest updates on the pandemic, and answers a variety of health questions submitted by viewers.
- GMA3: What You Need to Know airs Monday-Friday 1:00 pm ET | 12:00 pm CT on ABC, and 4:00 pm and 6:00 pm ET on ABC News Live.
GMA3 Guests for the Week of May 31-June 4:
- Monday, May 31 (Pre-taped)
- Representative Mark Takano (D-CA)
- Performance by Dawn Richard
- Tuesday, June 1
- ABC News Multi-Platform Reporter Alex Presha
- E.L. James (Freed: Fifty Shades Freed)
- Milly Almodovar (Beauty expert)
- Diego Boneta (Nuevo Orden)
- Wednesday, June 2
- Governor of Delaware John Carney
- Annabeth Gish and Warren Christie (Gone Mom)
- Thursday, June 3
- Dr. Kate O’ Brien (WHO Immunization, Vaccines and Biologicals Department Director)
- Marissa Mullen (That Cheese Plate Will Change Your Life)
- Rainn Wilson (Killing Hollywood: The Cotton Club Murder)
- Friday, June 4
- Leslie Sarasin (The Food Industry Association)
- Chris Rock (Spiral)
- Paula Stone Williams (As a Woman)
GMA3: What You Need to Know is a one-hour program co-anchored by Amy Robach, T.J. Holmes with Dr. Jennifer Ashton as chief medical correspondent.