This week Tamron Hall welcomes a number of special guests including actors and people with amazing, life changing stories. Together they’ll discuss major life events, current projects, and so much more.
- Tamron Hall brings a refreshing, relatable and unstoppable voice to the daytime community – talking to the people you are talking about.
- From the deeply personal to the purely fun, Tamron Hall is a daily destination for viewers to connect with the people shaping our lives through meaningful, engaging and entertaining conversations.
- ABC has announced the show’s special guests for the coming week which include actors and real stories that change people’s outlook on life.
- Tamron Hall is produced by Walt Disney Television and is distributed in national syndication by Disney Media Networks. Visit TamronHallShow for stations and air times.
Tamron Hall Guests for the Week of May 31-June 4:
- Monday, May 31 – Encore Broadcast – Original Air Date March 29, 2021
- Kenan Thompson (SNL)
- Don Johnson
- Terry McMillan
- Lauren Lovette (New York City Ballet)
- Tuesday, June 1 – Stories of Gratitude
- Constance Wu (Solo)
- Cast of David Makes Man
- Serial criminal who gave the gift of life to her arresting officer
- Wednesday, June 2 – Incredible Life Changing Stories
- Chandra Wilson (Grey’s Anatomy)
- Man whose vanity saved his life after becoming paralyzed
- Flight attendant-turned-author’s seven-figure book deal
- Family update from Samantha Busch
- Thursday, June 3 – Encore Broadcast – Original Air Date March 22, 2021
- Couple’s month long challenge
- Woman embracing her natural hair
- Parting with childhood mementos
- Friday, June 4 – Encore Broadcast – Original Air Date April 19, 2021
- Aarón Sánchez (MasterChef)
- Bryan Ford
- MacKenzie Smith
The show is executive produced by Hall and Candi Carter and Carter serves as showrunner. The show broadcasts from New York City and features a dynamic mix of live and taped shows.