20/20 co-anchor Amy Robach sat down for an exclusive television interview with Denise Huskins and Aaron Quinn, the couple at the center of the so-called “Gone Girl” kidnapping case, ahead of the release of their new book “Victim F: From Crime Victims To Suspects To Survivors.”
- In the interview, the couple reveals stunning new details and information about their harrowing home invasion and kidnapping experience, dismissed by authorities as a hoax and compared to the plot of the fictional book and film.
- They also reflect on how they’ve been trying to heal and provide updates on their life, including their dream wedding and the birth of their first child.
- This episode of 20/20 features new interviews with:
- Mike Huskins and Jane Remmele, Denise’s parents
- Marrianne Quinn, Aaron’s mother
- Dan Russo and Doug Rappaport, the couple’s attorneys
- Misty Carausu, the detective who connected a perpetrator in a different home invasion back to Denise and Aaron’s case and helped clear their names
- The program has never-before-seen interrogation footage of Aaron following Denise’s kidnapping and audio of Denise’s first police interview after her abductor freed her in Huntington Beach.
- 20/20 also features footage from the ABC News archives of the first interview ever with Denise and Aaron, conducted by Robach.
- The two-hour 20/20 event airs on Friday, June 4 (9:01-11:00 p.m. EDT), on ABC.
- ABC News’ 20/20 is an award-winning primetime program anchored by David Muir and Amy Robach.
- A proven leader as a long-form newsmagazine for over 40 years, 20/20 features unforgettable, character-driven true crime mysteries, exclusive newsmaker interviews, hard-hitting investigative reports and in-depth coverage of high profile stories.
- The two-hour 20/20 events air Fridays from 9:00 – 11:00 p.m. EDT on ABC and are available to stream on ABC News digital platforms and Hulu.
- David Sloan is senior executive producer and Janice Johnston is executive producer.