Guy Harvey is coming back to SeaWorld Orlando this month for a very special Guy Harvey Weekend. From June 18-20th, the renowned artist and passionate conservationist will visit the resort for book signings, meet and greets, and two exclusive dinners.
- SeaWorld Orlando will be hosting Guy Harvey Weekend at the resort from June 18th-20th.
- Renowned artist and conservationist, Guy Harvey returns to meet and greet guests, sign autographs and copies of his new memoir, and participate in an exclusive dining event.
- Guests are invited to stop by SeaWorld’s Guy Harvey Store located in the park’s Waterfront where they can meet Harvey and purchase his book, Underwater World.
- The memoir shows readers the wonders of our ocean through fascinating stories. A portion of their purchase will directly benefit the Guy Harvey Ocean Foundation (GHOF).
- Guests looking for additional experiences during Guy Harvey Weekend can enjoy two exclusive dining opportunities at SeaWorld Orlando.
Evening with Guy Harvey Prix Fixe Dinner at Sharks Underwater Grill – June 18th:
- The dinner purchase includes a copy of Underwater World and an exclusive book signing and meet-and-greet before dinner.
- Tickets are $99 per person (ages 3+)
- Meal Includes:
- Choice of Appetizer- Coconut Chicken Tenders, Caesar Salad, or Bleu Chips
- Choice of Entrée- 8oz Filet Mignon, Salmon, or Chicken Mushroom Pasta
- Choice of Dessert- Key Lime Pie, Cabernet Chocolate Cake, or Brownie Sundae
Dinner with Guy Harvey at Dine with Orcas – June 19th:
- Enjoy a delicious dinner and mingle with Guy Harvey!
- Tickets priced at $39 per person (ages 10+), $19 per person (ages 3-9).
- Menu options include:
- Fresh fruits and vegetables
- Certified sustainable seafood, southern fried chicken, herb crusted sirloin of beef
- Seasonal accompaniments, freshly baked breads, signature desserts
- Assorted Coca-Cola products, coffee and hot tea
- Kids Menu options: Chicken nuggets, hot dogs, mac and cheese and fresh fruits and vegetables