Disneyland Paris has shared a commercial for their new reimagined attraction, Cars ROAD Trip, ahead of its opening later this week at Walt Disney Studios Park.
- In Cars ROAD TRIP, Guests will take a trip on the famous Route 66 along with characters from the Pixar movie franchise Cars including Sally and Cruz.
- In the recently released photos, we got the first glimpse of Tow Mater as the ride vehicle circles around him.
- We also see Lightning McQueen hanging out with Guido and Luigi.
- A sneak peek of the video screens playing in the vehicles was also shared and the new look of Catastrophe Canyon as the newly named Cars-tastrophe Canyon.
- The attraction will open with Walt Disney Studios Park on June 17.
- Check out the commercial for the newly reimagined attraction below:
About Cars ROAD TRIP:
- “At Disneyland Paris’s new Cars-themed attraction, Cars ROAD Trip, guests will be transported along America’s legendary Route 66 highway to get a glimpse of some of its wacky roadside attractions and encounter some of the film’s most loveable characters.”
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Disney travel planning