With so many operational changes happening at the Disneyland Resort, Disney has shared a list of travel tips designed to make your next visit to “The Happiest Place on Earth” as magical as possible.
Disneyland Travel Tips – June 2021
- Additional Parking – The Toy Story Parking Lot will reopen on June 18th, giving Guests more parking options.
- Guests parking at the Toy Story Parking Lot in the morning will go through a security screening before boarding the shuttle to the theme park entrances.
- Face masks are required while traveling aboard the shuttle.
- Advance Reservations Required – Disney’s park reservation system is still in place and each Guest needs to have both a reservation to visit a theme park and a valid park ticket.
- Don’t Arrive Too Early – Park hours are available on Disneyland.com. The resort says there are no incentives to arriving early.
- Disneyland App Benefits – Attraction wait times, mobile ordering and virtual queue signups are exclusively available in the official Disneyland app.
- Plan Ahead – Double check Disneyland.com before your visit in case there are any new operational changes.
- Face masks are no longer requiredLaughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Disneyland Resort travel planningindoors or outdoors for Guests who are fully vaccinated.
- Unvaccinated Guests must wear face coverings when indoors.
- Face masks are no longer required