Disneyland Resort has announced an update to their health and safety protocols. Starting tomorrow, June 15, fully vaccinated guests will no longer be required to wear face coverings and physical distancing will move to self-determined distancing by Guests.
- Disneyland released the following statement:
- As more people are vaccinated and the nation is turning the corner on this pandemic, we are encouraged that COVID-19 health and safety guidelines set forth by the CDC and state and local officials are being adjusted and eased.
- Keeping with our thoughtful approach to health and safety measures, and taking into consideration these new recommendations, we are making some changes for Guests, effective June 15, in conjunction with the reopening of California’s economy.
- Starting June 15, face coverings will no longer be required for fully vaccinated Guests both indoors and outdoors. Guests (ages 2 and up) who are not fully vaccinated must continue wearing face coverings indoors, except when dining.
- While Guests will not be required to show proof of vaccination, vaccinated Guests will self-attest that they are in compliance prior to entry. In addition, all Guests will need to attest that they are aware of the State of California’s strong recommendation that guests be fully vaccinated or receive a negative COVID-19 test prior to entering the theme parks when making their Disneyland Resort theme park reservations.
- When the Toy Story parking lot reopens on June 18, all Guests (ages 2 and up) regardless of vaccination status will be required to wear an appropriate face covering while on the bus transportation from the lot to the parks.
Physical Distancing Removal:
- The state has removed the physical distancing requirements with respect to Guests, so Guests will be allowed to self-determine distancing starting June 15.
Theme Park Reservations:
- As Disneyland continues to welcome Guests back to the parks, the reservation system will remain in place. This system was implemented due to capacity limits when the parks reopened.
Out-of-state Guests Welcomed June 15:
- Disneyland Resort will welcome out-of-state Guests beginning June 15, at which time the requirement for on-site temperature checks will be discontinued.