As we enter a new week of television programming, Good Morning America has announced their guests for July 5th-10th. The show will welcome actors and authors who will discuss their current and upcoming projects. Plus the Summer Concert Series continues with a performance by Jimmie Allen and Brad Paisley.
- Every day millions of Americans tune in to ABC’s long running morning news show Good Morning America or GMA for the latest national news and entertainment.
- The network has shared their guests list for the upcoming week which features actors, musicians and authors.
- Good Morning America airs Monday-Friday (7:00-9:00 am EST), on the ABC Television Network.
GMA Guests for the Week of July 5th-10th:
- Monday, July 5
- GMA’s Rise and Shine tour of America: Pennsylvania
- Tayshia Adams (The Bachelorette)
- Josh Lucas (The Forever Purge)
- Matt Haig (The Comfort Book)
- Performance by Jimmie Allen and Brad Paisley
- Tuesday, July 6
- Michael Pollan (This Is Your Mind on Plants)
- Cooking with Patti LaBelle
- Florence Pugh (Black Widow)
- Wednesday, July 7
- GMA’s Rise and Shine tour of America: Kansas
- David Harbour (Black Widow)
- Thursday, July 8
- Curtis “50 Cent” Jackson and Patina Miller (Power Book III: Raising Kanan)
- Friday, July 9
- Saturday, July 10
- Deals and Steals with Tory Johnson
Good Morning America is a two-hour, live program anchored by Robin Roberts, George Stephanopoulos, Michael Strahan and Ginger Zee is the chief meteorologist.