GMA3: What You Need to Know has announced their guest list for the week of July 5th-9th. Among those joining for a virtual visit are actors, religious leaders, public figures and more who will discuss current projects, and some of the popular topics facing our nation.
- Every afternoon, ABC’s newest news program, GMA3: What You Need to Know provides audiences with the latest national health reports, inspiring stories of triumph and sometimes a bit of fun.
- The network has shared their guests list for the upcoming week which features musicians, politicians, and lifestyle experts.
- The program is anchored by Amy Robach and T.J. Holmes. They are joined by chief medical correspondent Dr. Jennifer Ashton who provides the latest updates on national health concerns, and answers a variety of questions submitted by viewers.
- GMA3: What You Need to Know airs Monday-Friday 1:00 pm ET | 12:00 pm CT on ABC, and 4:00 pm and 6:00 pm ET on ABC News Live.
GMA3 Guests for the Week of July 5th-9th:
- Monday, July 5 – Pre-recorded
- General James C. McConville (Chief of Staff of the United States Army)
- Megan Batoon (World’s Most Amazing Vacation Rentals)
- Eboni K. Williams (The Real Housewives of New York City)
- Tuesday, July 6
- Rasheeda Frost (Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta)
- Wednesday, July 7
- Scarlet Envy and Jiggly Caliente (RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars)
- Christian Gregory and John Bellamy (The One and Only Dick Gregory)
- Thursday, July 8
- Steven Rogers (A Letter to My White Friends and Colleagues: What You Can Do Right Now to Help the Black Community)
- Nigel Sylvester (BMX athlete)
- Yvonne Strahovski (The Tomorrow War)
- Friday, July 9
- Danny Trejo (Trejo: My Life of Crime, Redemption, and Hollywood)
- Colton Dixon
- Tauren Wells and H.E.R. (“Hold Us Together (Hope Mix)”)
GMA3: What You Need to Know is a one-hour program co-anchored by Amy Robach, T.J. Holmes with Dr. Jennifer Ashton as chief medical correspondent.