Tropical Storm Elsa is approaching the state of Florida, and Walt Disney World is getting ready to take care of its Resort guests regardless of the intensity by offering them special meal kits for them to purchase.
- Tropical Storm Elsa is approaching Central Florida, and Walt Disney World has updated the online menus on the My Disney Experience app for many of the quick service locations at Walt Disney World Resorts to offer a “meal kit” similar to what they’ve done in recent years with larger storms like Hurricane Irma in 2017.
- A meal kit for those with gluten allergies and other dietary needs is also available.
- Interestingly, as of press time the kits were not available using the mobile order feature of the My Disney Experience app. This could change as the storm draws near, likely becoming available if the weather becomes an imminent threat.
- It should also be noted that earlier in the day these kits were also spotted on the online menu at few resort quick-service locations with that number gradually increasing throughout the day. Be sure to check with your Walt Disney World Resort if you’re interested in the meal kits.
- Tropical Storm Elsa is currently expected to move alongside the west coast of Florida, affecting weather in Walt Disney World through Wednesday with prolonged rain and even isolated squalls. As is the nature with storms like these, the intensity of the storm could change, and Disney is likely preparing for that possibility.