Joffrey's Coffee & Tea Company has added mobile order to its website, allowing Guests at the Walt Disney World Resort to mobile order from three locations.
- Joffrey's Coffee & Tea Company has added mobile order to some of its locations at the Walt Disney World Resort including inside the Contemporary, at Disney Springs, and near the Skyliner station at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort.
- The locations don’t use My Disney Experience, but Joffrey’s website, which you can get to here.
- Once on the website, you can select which location the order is for and see an estimated prep time.
- After selecting your items, you’re allowed to customize the beverage(s) and checkout with Square Pay.
- Only select items are currently available through mobile order, so if you don’t see something you’re looking for, you may need to order at the location itself.
Locations Open for Mobile Order:
- Contemporary Grounds – Joffrey's Coffee & Tea Co
- 4600 North World Dr. Lake Buena Vista
- Disney Springs – Joffrey's Coffee and Tea
- 1638 East Buena Vista Drive
- Skyliner – Joffrey's Coffee and Tea
- 1045 Sea Breeze Drive
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Walt Disney World travel planning