GMA3: What You Need to Know has announced their guest list for the week of July 19th-July 23rd. Among those joining for a virtual visit are actors, religious leaders, public figures and more who will discuss current projects, and some of the popular topics facing our nation.
- Every afternoon, ABC’s newest news program, GMA3: What You Need to Know provides audiences with the latest national health reports, inspiring stories of triumph and sometimes a bit of fun.
- The network has shared their guests list for the upcoming week which features actors, politicians, and lifestyle experts.
- The program is anchored by Amy Robach and T.J. Holmes. They are joined by chief medical correspondent Dr. Jennifer Ashton who provides the latest updates on national health concerns, and answers a variety of questions submitted by viewers.
- GMA3: What You Need to Know airs Monday-Friday 1:00 pm ET | 12:00 pm CT on ABC, and 4:00 pm and 6:00 pm ET on ABC News Live.
GMA3 Guests for the Week of July 19th-July 23rd:
- Monday, July 19
- Dr. Elaine Batchlor (CEO of Martin Luther King Jr. Community Hospital)
- Owen Beiny (The Points Partner)
- Tuesday, July 20
- Annette Nance-Holt (Chicago Fire Department Commissioner)
- Becky Guiles (So Freakin Cheap)
- Kelly Williams Brown (Easy Crafts for the Insane)
- Alex Wolff (Old)
- Wednesday, July 21
- Representative Raul Ruiz (D-CA)
- Ibtihaj Muhammad (Rebel Girls Go For Gold)
- John Stamos (The Grand Scheme: Snatching Sinatra)
- Thursday, July 22
- Ramona Harris (Montgomery Police Department Interim Police Chief)
- Dr. Steven Eisenberg (Love Is the Strongest Medicine)
- Dana Pollack (Dana’s Bakery: 100 Decadent Recipes for Unique Desserts)
- Aaron Pierre (The Underground Railroad; Old)
- Friday, July 23
- Leslie Sarasin (President and CEO of The Food Industry Association)
- Reverend Pamela Conrad
- Kevin Smith (Masters of the Universe: Revelation)
GMA3: What You Need to Know is a one-hour program co-anchored by Amy Robach, T.J. Holmes with Dr. Jennifer Ashton as chief medical correspondent.