Along with the changes coming to the Jungle Cruise at Disneyland Park, the popular DOLE Whip dessert in Adventureland just got a serious upgrade with the new Pineapple Split at the Tropical Hideaway.
- For about a week now we have seen the various changes to the World Famous Jungle Cruise at Disneyland Park. While the attraction itself has some great new things, one new thing has arrived on the shores of the river: A Pineapple Split that is now available to guests at the Tropical Hideaway in Adventureland.
- This “pineapple split” comes with DOLE Whip, blueberries, strawberries and Mandarin oranges, topped with coconut-caramel sauce, crushed plantains, dried hibiscus and toasted coconut.
- While supplies last, the pineapple split will be served in a souvenir container that looks like a Jungle Cruise boat with a red-and-white striped canopy.
- Nestled in the crossroads of Adventureland, The Tropical Hideaway is a newer quick-service location featuring exotic eats and a place to rest for weary world travelers and park Guests alike. Soak in the sights and sounds of this bustling bazaar-style atmosphere—from an absent Moroccan lamp seller’s stall to a variety of food vendors offering sweet tasty options. It’s an Adventureland experience like never before!
- Grab a bite, relax on the open-air dock along the Jungle Cruise waterfront and meet Rosita, a friendly feathered “entertainer” who is embarking on a solo career away from the bird chorus at Walt Disney’s Enchanted Tiki Room. Before this colorful cockatoo spreads her wings to tour the world, Rosita will tell jokes, deliver witty one-liners and recalls a time when The Tropical Hideaway was an unknown terrace frequented by locals. At sundown, the ambiance is transformed by flickering torch lights that illuminate your way through this truly enchanted setting!
- Aside from pineapple based Adventureland classics like the DOLE Whip and the new Pineapple Float, the location also serves up a Chile-Mango Whip, and other snacks like different types of bao buns, Lumpias, and even a PB&J Mochi.