Disney fans who’ve been anxious for the opportunity to apply for the Disney Culinary Program need not wait any longer. Today the company announced they are accepting applications for programs based at Walt Disney World starting as early as this summer.
- After a long hiatus, the Disney Culinary Program is returning to the Walt Disney World Resort.
- Disney Programs tweeted today that the program would resume and that they are currently accepting applications.
We are excited to tell you that the #DisneyCulinaryProgram is returning! ?? Applications are now open for this program where you'll master your skills as you learn alongside culinary leaders. Apply today! https://t.co/DploXEhqWt pic.twitter.com/WkYjdxFibU
— Disney Programs (@DisneyInterns) July 16, 2021
- The Disney Culinary Program is recruiting for programs that begin anywhere from August 2021 to March 2022.
- Individual Program lengths vary and must last between 3 months (12 weeks) to 7 months (28 weeks).
- Those interested in joining can apply for:
- The list of qualifications, requirements, and job descriptions are available on the Disney Careers website.
Good to Know:
- Participants in the Disney Culinary Program must meet certain qualifications:
- Be at least 18 years of age at time of application
- Unrestricted work authorization within the United States
- Full availability to work Sunday – Saturday, including dates and nights, holidays and overtime
- Be willing to follow all cleaning and disinfecting procedures in the work area
- Must adhere to the Disney Look Guidelines