GMA3: What You Need to Know has announced their guest list for the week of July 26th-July 30th. Among those joining for a virtual visit are actors, religious leaders, public figures and more who will discuss current projects, and some of the popular topics facing our nation.
- Every afternoon, ABC’s newest news program, GMA3: What You Need to Know provides audiences with the latest national health reports, inspiring stories of triumph and sometimes a bit of fun.
- The network has shared their guests list for the upcoming week which features actors, politicians, and lifestyle experts.
- The program is anchored by Amy Robach and T.J. Holmes. They are joined by chief medical correspondent Dr. Jennifer Ashton who provides the latest updates on national health concerns, and answers a variety of questions submitted by viewers.
- GMA3: What You Need to Know airs Monday-Friday 1:00 pm ET | 12:00 pm CT on ABC, and 4:00 pm and 6:00 pm ET on ABC News Live.
GMA3 Guests for the Week of July 26th-July 30th:
- Monday, July 26
- Julia Haart (My Unorthodox Life)
- Faith Xue (Beauty expert)
- Matt Damon (Stillwater)
- Tuesday, July 27
- Juliana Stratton (Lieutenant Governor of Illinois)
- Luke Prokop (NHL Player)
- Becky Guiles (So Freakin Cheap)
- D.L. Hughley (Johnson)
- Wednesday, July 28
- Asa Hutchinson (Governor of Arkansas)
- Toni Breidinger (NASCAR Driver)
- Michelle Buteau & Jill Scott (First Wives Club)
- Thursday, July 29
- Emily Mortimer (The Pursuit of Love)
- Friday, July 30
- Dr. C. Nicole Mason (Institute for Women’s Policy Research President and CEO)
- Bishop Hezekiah Walker
- Christina Milian (Resort to Love)
GMA3: What You Need to Know is a one-hour program co-anchored by Amy Robach, T.J. Holmes with Dr. Jennifer Ashton as chief medical correspondent.