It’s almost time for children to return to school so why not let them take a little bit of the Force with them. StarWars.com shared a shopping guide for all kinds of great new Star Wars merchandise, just in time for back to school.
- The Star Wars Collection from Erin Condren will help students to get organized with notebooks, planners, sticky notes, pencil cases, and more decorated in artistic renditions of your favorite characters and locations.
- You can represent the Empire in style with this Stormtrooper windbreaker from Heroes & Villains.
- Or show your love of The Empire Strikes Back with these Luke Skywalker- and Princess Leia Organa-inspired backpacks from Herschel.
- Embrace the Dark Side with this tee from Impact Merch.
- Amazon has all of the stickers, pens, coloring sheets, and more for the child on the go.
- They may not be great at protecting the Death Star, but this Stormtrooper will certainly protect your headphones. Get this wireless earbud case from Hot Topic.
- And finally, you can carry all of your books in style with this Princess Leia READ tote bag from Out of Print.
For the latest Star Wars news, be sure to check out the latest episode of Omega Mondays with Mike and Rebekah: