TSN’s Free Agent Frenzy is set to stream live on ESPN+, with the annual special streaming exclusively in the U.S. on Wednesday 7/28 with seven hours of programming that begins at 11 a.m. ET.
- Kicking off the official NHL free agency period, TSN’s annual, seven-hour Free Agent Frenzy special, breaking down NHL signings throughout the day, will stream live and exclusively in the U.S. on ESPN+ on Wednesday, July 28, starting at 11 a.m. ET.
- Seven hours of coverage will start on Wednesday, July 28, at 11 a.m. ET, streaming live and exclusively for ESPN+ subscribers.
- Host James Duthie and fan-favorite panelists will be breaking down key NHL signings throughout the day:
- The Free Agent Breaker Panel will consist of Gord Miller, Bob McKenzie, Darren Dreger, and Pierre LeBrun, with Instant Analysis given by their own panel with host James Duthie, Ray Ferraro, Jeff O’Neill, and Dave Poulin.
- Gino Reda, Jamie McLennan, Martin Biron, and Kevin Weekes will make up the Goalie Panel, with Craig Button serving as the TSN Director of Scouting.
- Other Contributors include: Kristen Shilton, Mike Johnson, Bruce Garrioch, Michael Farber, Emily Kaplan, Cheryl Pounder, and Canadian National Team Member Renata Fast. Making up the viewpoint panel: Bryan Hayes and Carlo Colaiacovo. TSN Bureau Reporters Farhan Lalji, Ryan Rishaug, Salim Valji, Sara Orlesky, Mark Masters, and John Lu with Lindsay Hamilton giving SportsCenter Updates.
- Streaming TSN’s Free Agent Special on ESPN+ is part of the NHL’s ground-breaking, long-term rights agreement with The Walt Disney Company and ESPN. Beginning with the 2021-22 season, ESPN+ and Hulu will be home to 75 exclusive, national NHL® game telecasts, and ESPN+ will be the exclusive home for NHL’s out-of-market streaming package, with more than 1,000 games available for fans to stream as part of an ESPN+ subscription.