As we enter a new week of television programming, Good Morning America has announced their guests for August 2nd-7th. The show will welcome actors and authors who will discuss their current and upcoming projects. Plus the Summer Concert Series continues with a performance by Nelly.
- Every day millions of Americans tune in to ABC’s long running morning news show Good Morning America or GMA for the latest national news and entertainment.
- The network has shared their guests list for the upcoming week which features actors, musicians and more.
- Good Morning America airs Monday-Friday (7:00-9:00 am EST), on the ABC Television Network.
GMA Guests for the Week of August 2nd-August 7th:
- Monday, August 2
- Margot Robbie & Idris Elba (The Suicide Squad)
- Tuesday, August 3
- Stephen King (Billy Summers)
- The Duchess of York Sarah Ferguson (Her Heart for a Compass)
- Wednesday, August 4
- Ryan Reynolds (Free Guy)
- John Cena (The Suicide Squad)
- Cooking with Buddy Valastro (Buddy vs Duff)
- Thursday, August 5
- GMA’s Rise and Shine tour of America: Ohio
- Margot Robbie, John Cena, Sylvester Stallone & Storm Reid (The Suicide Squad)
- Alison Sweeney & Cameron Mathison (Sweet Revenge: A Hannah Swensen Mystery)
- Friday, August 6
- Joel Kinnaman (The Suicide Squad)
- Performance by Nelly
- Saturday, August 7
- Binge This! with Chris Witherspoon
- Travel tips with The Points Guy Brian Kelly
- Fall fashion tips with Jacqueline Yates
- Deals and Steals with Tory Johnson
Good Morning America is a two-hour, live program anchored by Robin Roberts, George Stephanopoulos, Michael Strahan and Ginger Zee is the chief meteorologist.