GMA3: What You Need to Know has announced their guest list for the week of August 2nd-6th. Among those joining for a virtual visit are actors, religious leaders, public figures and more who will discuss current projects, and some of the popular topics facing our nation.
- Every afternoon, ABC’s newest news program, GMA3: What You Need to Know provides audiences with the latest national health reports, inspiring stories of triumph and sometimes a bit of fun.
- The network has shared their guests list for the upcoming week which features actors, politicians, and lifestyle experts.
- The program is anchored by Amy Robach and T.J. Holmes. They are joined by chief medical correspondent Dr. Jennifer Ashton who provides the latest updates on national health concerns, and answers a variety of questions submitted by viewers.
- GMA3: What You Need to Know airs Monday-Friday 1:00 pm ET | 12:00 pm CT on ABC, and 4:00 pm and 6:00 pm ET on ABC News Live.
GMA3 Guests for the Week of August 2nd-August 6th:
- Monday, August 2
- Denis McDonough (United States Secretary of Veterans Affairs)
- Becky Guiles (So Freakin Cheap)
- Jay Pharoah (Resort to Love)
- Tuesday, August 3
- Representative Ilhan Omar (D- MN)
- Dr. Jonathan Fader (Sports psychologist)
- Wednesday, August 4
- Randy Fenoli (Say Yes to the Dress)
- Kiana Ledé
- Thursday, August 5
- Ramona Harris (Montgomery Police Department Interim Police Chief)
- Margot Robbie, John Cena, Sylvester Stallone & Storm Reid (The Suicide Squad)
- Dr. Robert Meyer (Every Minute Is A Day)
- Sanaa Lathan (Hit & Run)
- Friday, August 6
- Representative Colin Allred (D-TX)
- #HalfTheStory founder Larissa May
- Ben Courson
- Cameron Mathison (Sweet Revenge: A Hannah Swensen Mystery)
GMA3: What You Need to Know is a one-hour program co-anchored by Amy Robach, T.J. Holmes with Dr. Jennifer Ashton as chief medical correspondent.