Live with Kelly and Ryan has announced their special guests for the week of August 9th. Among the guests joining for a virtual or on location appearance are iconic actors and lifestyle experts. Plus this audience will enjoy special segments as part of “Live’s Back in Business: Restaurant Food Made Easy” week and Live’s Good News.
- Every day millions of Americans tune in to ABC’s nationally syndicated, long running morning talk show Live with Kelly and Ryan for the latest in entertainment news and current events.
- Additionally Live is inviting local chefs to share their best recipes for “Back in Business: Restaurant Food Made Easy” week.
- Live will also focus on some inspiring stories for Live’s Good News.
- The network has shared their guests list for the upcoming week which features actors, chefs and more.
- Live with Kelly and Ryan is hosted by television personalities Kelly Ripa and Ryan Seacrest. Check your local listings to find your local network and airtimes.
Live with Kelly and Ryan Guests for the Week of August 9th-August 13th:
- Monday, August 9 – Guest Host Ali Wentworth
- Whitney Cummings (“Touch Me Tour”)
- Chef Melba Wilson (Chicken Perlo recipe)
- 13-year-old boy who saved his mother from two separate strokes (Live’s Good News)
- Tuesday, August 10 – Guest Host Ali Wentworth
- Jennifer Hudson (Respect)
- Chef Eric Ripert (Baked Halibut recipe)
- 17-year-old Jordan Harouche, inventor of the accessible “J-Zip” shirts (Live’s Good News)
- Wednesday, August 11 – Guest Host Ali Wentworth
- Sanaa Lathan (Hit and Run)
- Chef Maria Loi (Arugula and Zucchini salad)
- Bennett Kedrosky, creator of @CalFireBot Twitter account that alerts California residents of nearby wildfires in real-time (Live’s Good News)
- Thursday, August 12 – Guest Host Sebastian Maniscalo
- Susan Kelechi Watson (This is Us) New York City’s Shakespeare in the Park Update
- Chef Anthony Scotto
- Performance by Billy Ray Cyrus and Firerose (New single, “New Day”)
- Friday, August 12 – Guest Host Ali Wentworth
- Julianne Moore (Lisey’s Story)
- Holly Robinson Peete (American Housewife)
- TikTok’s viral “whipped coffee,”
- Meaghan Murphy (Outdoor backyard cleaning hacks)
Live with Kelly and Ryan is distributed in national syndication by Disney Media Networks. The show is produced by WABC-TV in New York and executive produced by Michael Gelman, Kelly Ripa and Ryan Seacrest.