As we enter a new week of television programming, Good Morning America has announced their guests for August 9th-14th. The show will welcome actors and authors who will discuss their current and upcoming projects. Plus the Summer Concert Series continues with performances by Tinashe, Sebastián Yatra, and Sheryl Crow.
- Every day millions of Americans tune in to ABC’s long running morning news show Good Morning America or GMA for the latest national news and entertainment.
- The network has shared their guests list for the upcoming week which features actors, musicians and more.
- Good Morning America airs Monday-Friday (7:00-9:00 am EST), on the ABC Television Network.
GMA Guests for the Week of August 9th-August 14th:
- Monday, August 9
- GMA’s Rise and Shine tour of America: Idaho
- Candace Parker (Moments With Candace Parker)
- Jodie Comer (Free Guy)
- Performance by Tinashe
- Tuesday, August 10
- Jennifer Hudson (Respect)
- Cecily Strong (This Will All Be Over Soon: A Memoir)
- Wednesday, August 11
- GMA’s Rise and Shine tour of America: Iowa
- Marlon Wayans (Respect)
- Rebecca Hall (The Night House)
- Performance by Sebastián Yatra
- Thursday, August 12
- Cheyenne Jackson and Booboo Stewart (Descendants: The Royal Wedding)
- Friday, August 13
- Performance by Sheryl Crow
- Avantika (Spin)
- Saturday, August 14
- Binge This! with Jeremy Parsons
- Deals and Steals with Tory Johnson
Good Morning America is a two-hour, live program anchored by Robin Roberts, George Stephanopoulos, Michael Strahan and Ginger Zee is the chief meteorologist.