Marvel has announced a collaboration with Orbis Blockchain Technologies Limited to celebrate “Marvel Month” with the release of the first series of official Marvel NFTs.
- Marvel and Orbis Blockchain Technologies Limited will begin releasing Marvel NFTs starting on August 7 at 8:00 am PT with the release of Spider-Man NFTs on the VeVe Digital Collectibles App.
- There will be five different digital statues of Spider-Man coming out in limited quantities and prices.
- The Spider-Man series won’t be all, as many more digital statues, digital comic books, and other collectibles will come throughout the month of August.
- You can download the VeVe Digital Collectibles App on iOS and Android. You can learn more at VeVe.me.
Other VeVe Digital App Marvel Collectibles in August:
- Fans can look forward to a digital Marvel Comics #1 dropping with five different variant covers and rarities offered in a blind box for $6.99
- Also dropping in August is Marvel Mightys, a new exclusive line of Super-D figures with the first being a Captain America series featuring Steve Rogers, Sam Wilson, Bucky Barnes, John F. Walker, and the Red Skull. Each will be sold in a blind box with various rarity levels for $13.00.
- COMMON – Spider-Man – The Amazing Spider-Man
- Price: $40.00
- Quantity: 32,000
- UNCOMMON – Spider-Man – Hangin’ Out
- Price: $50.00
- Quantity: 16,000
- RARE – Spider-Man – Jump Into Action
- Price: $100.00
- Quantity: 9,000
- ULTRA-RARE – Spider-Man – Animated
- Price: $250.00
- Quantity: 2,500
- SECRET-RARE – Spider-Man – Ultimate Animated
- Price: $400.00
- Quantity: 1,000
What They’re Saying:
- Dan Buckley, President, Marvel Entertainment: “Spider-Man is one of the most legendary Super Heroes in the Marvel Universe, so there was no better way to kick off our global digital collectibles experience with VeVe. We can’t wait to bring Marvel fans and collectors even more exciting drops throughout August and beyond.”
- David Yu, Co-Founder & CEO, VeVe: “It is very exciting to see our collaboration with Marvel finally come to fruition. We cannot wait to offer fans unique ways to collect their favorite Marvel Super Heroes and memorabilia in digital form. Marvel has been a great partner and we look forward to celebrating the ‘Marvel Month’ with fans around the world on the VeVe app.”