D23 has revealed an exclusive Alice in Wonderland plush set to celebrate the animated film’s 70th anniversary.
- D23 has shared a look at their exclusive six-piece Alice in Wonderland plush set modeled after pre-production art by Disney Legend Mary Blair.
- The set features Alice, The Queen of Hearts, the Cheshire Cat, the Mad Hatter, the March Hare, and Tweedledee & Tweedledum.
- The plush set which retails for $220.00 comes in a collectors display box and includes a Certificate of Authenticity.
- D23 Gold Members wanting to pick it up have exclusive early access to pre-order starting Friday, August 13 at 7:00 am PT / 10:00 am ET through September 20 on shopDisney.com. If you’re interested in the set, make sure to pick it up soon as there will be limited quantities available for the pre-order.
- The set will then become available to all other D23 Members starting on September 24, 2021.
You can get a closer look at each plush figure below.