— Disney+ (@disneyplus) August 12, 2021
- To get the lens, all you need to do is go to the following link. From there, a link will appear on the bottom to open the lens in Snapchat olr download the app. Once in the lens, you can check out each show and take photos or videos with their unique filters.
More from Disney and Snapchat:
- Back in May, Disney announced a partnership with Snapchat with Disney PhotoPass Service x Snap, magical augmented reality experiences featuring some favorite Disney characters.
- Among the augmented reality offerings are Snapchat Lenses featuring Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse and Mickey Balloons and Ears.
- In celebration of Walt Disney World Resort’s 50th anniversary, Disney PhotoPass Service is working with Snap on more photo experiences, including virtually transforming Cinderella Castle.
- With the My Disney Experience app, guests will be able to place images captured by Disney PhotoPass photographers on the iconic castle with augmented reality.
- There will be even more to discover in the My Disney Experience app this fall – including special Disney PhotoPass Lenses available right from the app, powered by Snap’s camera technology:
- Take selfies with Disney characters
- Experience unique Walt Disney World moments
- Make magic with augmented reality!