Your Disney selfies just got a little more magical thanks to new lenses from Disney PhotoPass Service x Snap. Discover the latest innovations in augmented reality while taking fun pictures with Mickey, Minnie, and Disney accessories.
- Disney PhotoPass Service is teaming up with Snap to show guests Walt Disney World Resort in a whole new way.
- For a limited time, everyone can enjoy magical augmented reality experiences featuring some favorite Disney characters.
- Among the augmented reality offerings are Snapchat Lenses featuring Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse and Mickey Balloons and Ears.
- The Mickey and Minnie Lenses will be available in the Snapchat app* only at Walt Disney World Resort, but to celebrate the launch everyone can try them at home, anywhere in the U.S., until June 3rd.
- These specialty lenses are just the first of other special experiences to come.
- In celebration of Walt Disney World Resort’s 50th anniversary, Disney PhotoPass Service is working with Snap on more photo experiences, including virtually transforming Cinderella Castle.
- With the My Disney Experience app, guests will be able to place images captured by Disney PhotoPass photographers on the iconic castle with augmented reality.
- Guests can look through the lens in the app to see a mosaic of special moments shared by Disney guests to celebrate the 50th.
- The best part is, fans can share their memories with friends and family, and the next time they return during the 18-month 50th Celebration, your photo will be there waiting for you!
- There will be even more to discover in the My Disney Experience app this fall – including special Disney PhotoPass Lenses available right from the app, powered by Snap’s camera technology:
- Take selfies with Disney characters
- Experience unique Walt Disney World moments
- Make magic with augmented reality!
Good to Know:
- *Snapchat is available for download on the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store.
- Availability subject to handset imitations, and features may vary by handset, service provider or otherwise.
- Coverage and app stores not available everywhere. Some features require separate theme park admission.