A Florida Man was arrested for using Twitter to threaten attacks on the homes of Walt Disney World Executives, according to WESH.
- According to authorities, Steven Jordan had started a Twitter account on August 8th, and in a matter of hours posted over 180 tweets, two of which were directed at Walt Disney World Executives.
- The tweets allegedly read: “@Disney or we will blow up all of your execs houses with C4” and “@Disney I will toss a hand grenade threw their loft window.”
- The Pinellas County Sheriff's Office Threat Management Section and Florida Department of Law Enforcement say Jordan admitted to writing the tweets when he was interviewed. The Twitter account was suspended on August 9th.
- The account also had tweets threatening Activision Games and their executives, as well as derogatory comments.
- Reportedly, Jordan was previously convicted on the charge of false report about planting a bomb, explosive, or weapon of mass destruction.
- No reports give any clear indication of a reason why Jordan had made the threats.
- As the investigation continues, Jordan is being held in a Pinellas County Jail on $10,000 bond.