Walt Disney Imagineering Site Portfolio Executive Zach Riddley has shared a new look at Club Cool at EPCOT, opening “very soon.”
- Walt Disney Imagineering’s Zach Riddley has shared a new look at the progress being made at Club Cool as work continues over at EPCOT during its transformation.
- Zach says in his post that the reimagined location will have designs tied to EPCOT and Coca-Cola’s legacy, with the marquee using the EPCOT World Bold font in red, and the facade inspired by the classic green-hued glass from Coca-Cola bottles, along with the Coca-Cola logo integrated into the design.
- Once open, Guests will be able to taste test popular Coca-Cola flavors from around the world including Beverly.
- Zach ends his post saying that Club Cool and the Creations Shop will be opening very soon, so we will hopefully be able to check the new locations out before the start of Walt Disney World’s 50th anniversary on October 1, 2021.
- Both locations will be part of the new “World Celebration” neighborhood as part of EPCOT’s reimagining.
- If you want to learn more about Club Cool, check out how the floor is being made out of Coca-Cola bottles from around the world, and design details for the location.
- While we wait for Club Cool, Guests at Disney Springs can visit the Coca-Cola Store’s top floor where they can enjoy the Around The World Tray, which includes samples of many of the beverages previously offered at Club Cool, including Beverly.